Dear Salon Professionals:
If you’re attending Professional Beauty London, come and say “Hello!”
At 11am on the 25th February I’ll be speaking at the SOS: Support Our Salons Seminar
I’ll be discussing:
Tackling the staff shortage: how to attract the right talent to your business
I’ll be answering the question:
“Is there really a shortage of talented therapists out there…or are salons just not attracting them?”
I’ll be sharing top ways to ensure you hire quality employees, and only the right people for your business each and every time.
You can book your ticket for this talk for only £3 at this link:
I’ll also be taking part in the Education Forum on Monday 26th February.
This will be of particular interest to you if you’re a college head or leading employer, as we will be discussing challenges, raising awareness and identifying opportunities within the beauty industry.
The topics we will be covering on the day include:
- What does an ‘outstanding’ beauty therapy team look like?
- The Institute for Apprenticeships (IfA) Hair, Beauty & Aesthetics Panel – what is its remit? How will it influence the work we do in colleges? What will the T-Standard/Level look like?
- How is the Catherine Carter Hair and Beauty salon developing treatments to meet the ever-increasing demands of their clientele?
- How award-winning Utopia Beauty & Advanced Skincare are developing their brand, and the technical skills they look for when recruiting
- What can we do to increase recruitment on the general Beauty Therapy pathway?
- How can colleges embrace the new aesthetic qualifications and enhance the opportunities for their beauty therapy students?
Book your place for only £10 per person, including lunch and goody bag at www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/edforum